Welcome

If you haven't received my support letter by email already, please take a minute to read it here.

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Almost on the way

Wow!

I can't believe that I leave in less than 48 hours! Tomorrow is the last day of school and hopefully the rain will hold off so that we can have graduation tomorrow evening. Otherwise, I have to return Saturday morning since I am reading names.

My first flight leaves at 5:15 Saturday. I haven't packed the first thing, but I did make a start today by pulling out the packing list that I have used on my past mission trips. I think that tomorrow night will be one of little sleep.

Some of you have asked how I am doing as far as support goes. Thank you so much for your generosity. As of right now, I am about $1000 short of covering all expenses. That is so incredible to me and again, I can't tell you how grateful I am. It is such a cool thing to see God's faithfulness in raising up supporters.

If you still want to give, it's not too late. You can mail me a check (see the very first post here for details), but seeing as how I leave so soon, your check would just be sitting around until I get back. The other option is to donate online at www.268generation.com/donate. In the comment box, please be sure that you write that your donation is for Beth Cleaveland and Kampala. It would also be helpful for my accounting purposes if you sent me an email and let me know how much you donated. Again, thank you.

I will try my best to keep you as updated as I can. I am not really sure what to expect once I make it to Uganda.

No comments: